Invitation to the Central Coast and North West Sydney Safety Group Virtual Meeting
We’ve found we are missing the interaction with our peers so have decided to approach our safety group meetings a little differently.
Rather than a webinar we are asking all participants to be engaged in a case study. We will be discussing the issues relating to working from home. We will focus on the ergonomics/physical health and mental health issues
Please join us on Wednesday 21st October 2020 at 8am
- Welcome to the webinar – Roxayne West
- Explanation of the case study presented – Michele Stromquist
- Session one: Working from Home and ergonomic issues – facilitator Alice Cheng – 15 mins
- Session two: Working from Home and mental Health issues- facilitator is Alex Rowe -15 mins
- Each of the sessions will nominate 3 issues relating to the specific issue and introduce 3 novel controls measures to eliminate or reduce the risk of the nominated issues
- Feedback from each facilitator and participants – 15 mins wrap up Michele Stromquist
- Close the meeting
The link to join the meeting is below:
This virtual meeting is open to all interested people so please pass it along.